1414 West Starling Ave.
“A voyage of a 1000 miles begins with a single step” Lao-tzu
- Our first step begins with yacht selection. With our help you will decide what type of yacht your want. Monohull, Catamaran, Motor Yachts or Power Boat Yachts.
- We will send you information on several of the yachts in the category you selected.
- When you pick your favorite, we will check for availability and cost.
- If all is well we will put a hold for 2 weeks on that particular yachts calender. This hold shows our intention to book the boat for the time specified. If another broker has a client that wants to book immediately they can challenge us for the spot. We will have 48 hours to confirm the charter or loose our slot.
- The hold will give you time to check flight schedules. It is best that you don’t confirm the flights until you are ready to confirm the charter.
Two things have to happen before we can confirm your charter.
- A deposit that is cleared in our escrow account
- A signed contract.
Deposit and Final Payments:
- If the charter is more than 6 months away then a 25% deposit is needed. The next 25% deposit is due 6 months before the charter and the final payment must be in our account not later than 60 days prior to departure.
- If the charter is less than 6 months but more that 60 days then a 50% deposit is required and final payment is due 60 days prior to departure
- If the charter is 60 days or less then full payment is required before the charter can be booked.
Method of payment:
We will accept checks, wire transfers (some fees may apply), or Visa and MasterCard. There is no additional charge to you for the credit card transactions. We accept these cards as a convenience to our customers. by booking with Compass Yacht Charters you will also avoid any currency or foreign transaction fees if you are within the continental US.
The Charter Contract:
We will send you a standard CYBA Contract for you to review and sign. This contract is designed to protect you, the yacht owner, and the yacht.
The Last step:
Once we have your signed contract and the deposit we can confirm your charter yacht and dates. We send the contract to the yacht owner for signature. That is it. We will be with you every step of the journey so no worries.